Location: Km 129, Alex. Matrouh Desert Rd., Sidi Abdel Rahman - North Coast.
Master Sidi Abdel Rahman
MASTER SIDI ABDEL RAHMAN is the perfect destination to own a property in SAHEL. Master is located along the Alexandria - Matrouh Road. The project's strategic location relative to important cities of Egypt, as well as accessibility and proximity to transport nodes linkages, on top of its naturally beautiful site and its moderate climate, all make Master a destination on its own.
Master Sidi abdelRahman resort is constructed over an area 86,000 m2 and characterized by the diversity in the areas of the residential units that suits everyone.
The project is constructed with four different levels starting fromzero level of the coastal road to 4 m. and 10m. till 16 meters above the coastal road level.
All residential units can see the sea directly and overlooking the swimming pools.
Buildings represent 20% of the total area while the other 80% are green areas, pools and lakes.
The project is powered by 10 large swimming pools plus a covered pool , fun area and water games for kids.
Master Sidi abdel Rahman project includes an hotel apartments, complete hotel services and 12,000 m2 commercial center powered by fun lakes surrounded by the most popular and well known cafes and restaurantsalso you can find there a large variety of brands stores to make the shopping experience full of joy & fun
Master Sidi abdelRahman is located at the north coast, in front of marassi at km 128 of the Alexandira-Matrouh coastal road.